The backbone of thad0ctor’s Backtrack 5 Toolkit is the Wordlist Toolkit that contains a plethora of tools to create, modify, and manipulate word lists in order for end users to strengthen their systems by testing their passwords against a variety of tools designed to expose their pass phrases. In
- Create word lists for SSNs, Phone Numbers, Date Ranges, Random Patterns, Password Policies, Patterns, from PDF/EBOOK files, for Default Router Passwords, or by profiling targets
- Manipulate word lists by changing character cases, mirroring or doubling up words, reversing words prefixing or appending sequences of numbers or characters, inserting text, removing patterns or characters, converting words to 1337 speak, mangling words with John the Ripper and more
- Optimize word lists by converting them to ASCII, trimming the words to set minimum and maximum lengths, sorting and removing duplicates, removing non-printable characters, splitting word lists into more manageable chunks and more
- Analyzes word lists by viewing their line count, a break down of their most common patterns and characters used, search word lists for a certain string or sub-string, and calculate the time it would take to process a word list through a aircrack-ng or pyrit based dictionary attack
- Combine individual word lists or word lists of a directory into a single word list and gather word lists system wide into one directory
- Fully customize the usage of the script to streamline functionality. Change console output text color, configure passthough attack options for certain attacks, toggle or force on or off the GTK and CLI versions of the script, toggle whether or not to display the start up banner, toggle the main menu style and customize the script 1337ify options.
- Stay up to date with a fully integrated and fool proof update system that pulls directly from the script’s Sourceforge for up to the minute updates and configure whether or not you would like to auto-update the script on start up.
- Make sure everything is working properly and dependencies are met with an automated dependency check and install system that takes all the pain and guesswork out of dependency issues.
First Download thad0ctor Toolkit from here on your desktop Now unzip the file unzip thad0ctors.zip
Now you can start it with./LAUNCH_TOOLKIT.sh
Now choose option 1 wordlist tools (creation, Manipulation, Combination, and Analyzation)
In main menu choose option 2 for wifi tools
In main menu choose option 3 for view all this script’s word list tools
In main menu choose option c for configure /Install Scripts and Shortcuts /check dependencies
In main menu choose option I for Info / Readme /Upgrade /chagelog /Debug Info /Dev, RSS Feed