Hackers are always on the go to crack the internet and find new hacking techniques an hacks. So here we have compiled a list of the best 10 hacks from 2009 that we felt are worth knowing by the internet techies around the world. .
Top Ten Web Hacking Techniques of 2009!
1. Creating a rogue CA certificate
Alexander Sotirov, Marc Stevens, Jacob Appelbaum, Arjen Lenstra, David Molnar, Dag Arne Osvik, Benne de Weger
2. HTTP Parameter Pollution (HPP)
Luca Carettoni, Stefano diPaola
3. Flickr’s API Signature Forgery Vulnerability (MD5 extension attack)
Thai Duong and Juliano Rizzo
4. Cross-domain search timing
5. Slowloris HTTP DoS
Robert Hansen, (additional credit for earlier discovery to Adrian Ilarion Ciobanu & Ivan Ristic – “Programming Model Attacks” section of Apache Security for describing the attack, but did not produce a tool)
6. Microsoft IIS 0-Day Vulnerability Parsing Files (semi‐colon bug)
7. Exploiting unexploitable XSS
8. Our Favorite XSS Filters and how to Attack them
Eduardo Vela (sirdarckcat), David Lindsay (thornmaker)
9. RFC1918 Caching Security Issues