A simple trick that let’s you use Vista infinitely..
- Preliminary experiment, check the activation expiry date with the command: slmgr -xpr
- Launch Regedit. Click the Start Orb and write regedit and click on it.
- Navigate to this path:
** HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWARE MicrosoftWindows NTCurrentVersionSL
- Double-click SkipRearm and change the value to 1.
- Note: this registry hack does not make any sense on a machine which has already been activated!
- Now remember to run the 30 day extension command: slmgr -rearm
- Restart the machine. After it reboots, run slmgr -xpr and check the expiry date.
- Check the registry setting SkipRearm, slmgr resets the value to zero.
Screen Shot of SkipRearm
Go to our new site- shankee.com