Ever wanted to get out of a weird situation..and wished that your mobile just rang at that time..
Or ever wanted to just wish your friend a late night Happy Birthday..
Or play a prank on him and wake him up at late night …
Yes that’s all possible and too completely free…
Getmooh is the answer..
its a free service where you schedule call and alongwith it a free message to be played during the call… Also your phone no. is required and would be added on at the end of each call…so that can’t be unanimous…
Getmooh is an automated call back service. It is designed to help you escape a variety of situations by calling you automatically on your phone at a pre-specified time and playing you a recording which will either instruct you on what to say to elude your tormentor(s), or which will simply give a convincing sense of you being on an important call.
Creating a Call
To use Getmooh take the following steps:
1. Select the international dialling prefix of the phone you want to call.
2. Enter the local number of the phone you want to call
3. Specify the time at which you want to be called. Use the calendar icon () to select a time. (For notes on time availability see notes below).
4. Select the recording you want played to you during the call. You can listen to the full recording in advance by selecting it and then clicking “play sample”. This will give you an idea of what to expect and let you hone your acting skills.
5. Click “Continue”. (If Getmooh recognises you it will say “Add Call” and the process will complete). Otherwise….
6. Enter your email and your password. (See Getting a password below).
7. Click “Add Call”.
8. That’s it!
Getting a Password
To get a password so you can Create Calls:
1. Click on “Get one now” which appears by the password field.
2. Enter your Name, Email, Intl’ Prefix and Mobile Number
3. Your password will be texted to you! So ensure the number is right.
4. Click “Send me My Password by SMS”
5. When you get the password go back to the Main Window and enter it.
6. Anytime you return you can use the same password!
Retreiving your password
To get your password again:
1. Repeat the same steps for signing up
2. Your password will be re-texted to you
1. Caller ID Policy: Getmooh run a very simple Caller ID policy. At the end of every call, the mobile number of the person who placed the called is read out very distinctly by a computer generated voice.
2. Availability of minutes: Getmooh can only make a certain number of calls a day. As people add calls, the minutes available get used up. Select the closest time to when you want a call. If the time you need is completely booked out we apologise…we are working to increase the number of calls we can make all the time.
3. Number of Calls: You can only use the service for a maximum of two calls a day! If you need more than that you should consult a health professional.
4. Prank or Crank Calling: If you are going to set a call for a friend be sure that if they call us and identify themselves as the owner of the number we can happily verify who gave them the call.
5. Why is Getmooh free?: Because Google exists.
6. How do I submit a recording?: To Submit a recording for addition to the list: [email protected] . We genuinely appreciate them!