Add Shortcut to The Device Manager To Your Desktop
Adding a link to your device manager
**** This allows you to quickly see all the devices attached to your computer. The conventional method is to go to it from the Control Panel or you can access the device manager by Right clicking on My Computer icon and then selecting Device Manger from it. Here is a simple trick that puts this in shortcut. This way you do not need to restart the computer. To add the Device Manager Icon:
- Right click on an open area of your desktop.
- Select New / Shortcut.
- Type in C:WINDOWSCONTROL SYSDM.CPL, SYSTEM, 1.
- Replace C:WINDOWS with whatever directory you installed Windows95.
- Click on the Next box.
- At the next dialog box type in Device Manager.
- Click on the Finish when you are done.
Note: Replacing the 1 with a 3 will bring up the Performance Status.
Go to our new site- shankee.com